viernes, 15 de julio de 2011

COME ON ...THIS IS FROM PERÚ

I dont know why this chilean cheff, try to copy our meals. All over the world know that "La Causa" "El Ceviche" "El Pisco Sour" is from Perú.
I saw this chilean chef on the tv, promoting our meals as if they were from Chile, and it only make me laugh, because ...since I were a child we eat those meals at home...all peruvians eat those delicious food...you know that.

Of course it comes, from  only one chilean cheff, because I know all chilean people recognize our peruvian food as one of the best in the world.
All this talk of food caused me to eat my "Delicious peruvian food"..see you later..!!..I am going to eat my "Causa Limeña"
                                        

                                                SO COME ON ...THIS IS FROM PERU

No hay comentarios: