sábado, 11 de agosto de 2012

AREQUIPA MY CUTE WHITE CITY

August 15 is celebrated on the day of Arequipa, my second home because my mother is from Arequipa.

If my memories served me well, I remember when we and my father used to travel to Arequipa. My first trip as a child was to Arequipa.
I remember a lot the countryside, the scenery, the marvelous sun, the smell of animals, food and of course their beloved and kindness people.
 

Remember we went to visiting family and they invited us beans cooked and boiled garlic, which caused great shock to me, but I liked
Also remember that we ate guinea pig chactado, I felt sorry for the guinea pig, but I liked it.


My mom used to cooking with my relatives, and one day I helped them to peeling the peppers, but I made the error of putting my fingers into my eyes, you can imagine how much it burns, I cried so much!, But also cried when I ate Filling Rocoto. Now I love them.

Then when I was younger I never stopped visiting my lovely city of Arequipa. Where in the entrance of the first view you can see his lovely Misti volcano named has a inexplicable magic that encourages you to visit forever.

I have always used to travel to Arequipa, curiously all August 15, forever in my best vacation which brings me just as good memories I keep forever.
 

For the people of Arequipa which has habits them know the "Te pitiado" which is a combination of tea and Anise, The holding of the "Virgen de Chapi" on May 1rst.,  the delicious Adobo who we eat each Sunday, of course "white soup" that continues .. yumy
 

I love Arequipa, I hope that one day you will be traveling there. I believe it will be quite soon.

Meanwhile one of my favorites songs, a toast to Arequipa!! 

         

No hay comentarios: